Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday TEN - TOP TEN BAD THINGS ABOUT HAVING A SUMMER TIME SHARE WITH DARTH VADER

10. Claims those long-distance calls to the Death Star aren't his.
9. Uses Jedi powers to shake up your root beer right before you open it.
8. He's always accusing you of hiding his asthma inhaler.
7. Claims he paid you the rent "a long, long time ago."
6. Dances around in nothing but cape and cowboy hat while doing "Darth Brooks" routine.
5. For once he could use Force to lift his wet towel off the couch.
4. That scary music that plays when he enters a room gets old real fast.
3. You feel like an idiot saying, "No, Darth isn't here. He's on the ice planet Hoth."
2. Not easy cleaning burnt Ewok fur off the barbecue grill.
1. Constantly doing his lame James Earl Jones impression.

22 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

Hehe! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention all that heavy breathing!

Malcolm said...

I knew that living with Darth Vader would suck, but I didn't realize how bad until I read your TT.

Country Dawn said...

OMG the title alone had me laughing out loud! These were hilarious!

Cynthia said...

I bet he snores to!

SJ Reidhead said...

Oh, I love it!

SJ Reidhead
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Anonymous said...

I here ya, but that voice is so great (minus the breathing).

Dreamer said...

HAHAHAH! That was great. :) The one about the scary music when he enters the room was priceless!

HAPPY TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list! :)LOL And yup on the voice!

Mine is up here;
Thursday Thirteen!
Happy TT!

Lori said...

LMAO...now thats some funny stuff right there. I liked #9. I got a total visual...I could see me doing that;) Happy TT.

Dane Bramage said...

That was great. It had even an old Stars Wars fan like me laughing out loud.

My T13 # 53 is up.
It is the 13 Tidbits of Wisdom edition!

Joyismygoal said...

ewww have you done this?

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

LOL...Too funny:)

Happy TTing.

Anonymous said...

My kids will love those. Heh heh.

CJ said...

Those are priceless. Thanks for the laugh.

My direct link is:

http://cjreading.blogspot.com/2007/10/thursday-thirteen-11.html

Andi said...

That was awesome. I love Star Wars.

Tawnya Shields said...

LOL! That was really good! Well done. Happy Thursday! :o)

Thanks for the laughs this morning.

nikki the red said...

that's hilarious!

here's my tt: www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Bethanne said...

OMG!!!! that's hilarious. That's the best one I've seen so far today. Thanks.
~Morgan

Jean Bauhaus said...

LOL! Great list. Especially #6.

Happy TT!

Forgetfulone said...

That's funny!

kaye said...

hello there!mine is up!